Monday, August 2, 2010

First Solids

I was so excited to start taking pictures yesterday after I got everyone into their highchairs for their first meal that I almost forgot the bibs. Whoops!


Much better. Now we are properly suited up:


Here's Nate after his first spoonful of sweet potatoes:


He wasn't at all sure what to think at first, but after a few more spoonfuls it was a decidedly less than favorable review.

Here is Seth after his first spoonful:


I love the look on Nate's face in the background. You can see he is very apprehensive about the new food and everything that comes with it.

Seth on the other hand seemed to really enjoy his sweet potatoes, although he would like you to know that the spoon is definitely the best part.


And if the pic isn't enough to convince you, there's video:


Sorry for the camera shake, but I had a very squirmy Nate on my lap at this point.

And just in case you haven't had your fill of messy faces, there are a couple video clips of the boys in action. Here is Nate being less than impressed:


And Seth between spoonfuls surreptitiously chewing on his bib:


- L.

No comments:

Post a Comment