Monday, August 16, 2010

Look What I Can Do 24 Hours Later!

What a difference a day makes! Seth is not only holding his own bottle but he's sorted out the angle enough so that he can actually drink from it. He definitely prefers the do-it-yourself approach Рand particularly so with food. Once he got over the initial shock of the Mum-Mum biscuits, he loves eating them and I think it's at least partly because it's something he can hold onto himself. His favorite thing to do while I'm feeding them their pur̩es is having a grab at the spoon and he can be rather the relentless one. I always make sure I have a few extra on hand just in case since it's impossible to wrestle a spoon away from someone this pathetic. I haven't the heart for it.

Here's a still from the video I shot of Seth making us all proud:


You can check out all the action at our YouTube™ channel of course. : )

- L.

No comments:

Post a Comment