Monday, January 3, 2011

40

40 is how old I am today.

I won't be online today. In fact, I'm not online now. I've set this up to post at 3:27 AM which is the time I was born 40 years ago. If all goes well,  I'm sound asleep when this goes live. : )

I thought long and hard about how I'd like to celebrate today – there's a lot of pressure when you reach a milestone birthday after all – and what I want most of all today is a perfectly ordinary day.

Which I may or may not mess up completely by attempting to document it all. I guess I'll let you know how it turned out in a later post.

- L.

3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday L.! Hope you have a great day with your gorgeous boys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday L. - oh that we could all have been as gorgeous at your age - your sons are so blessed in having a beautiful mother both inside and out and sooo loving. Enjoy the day, the moments and the years - they do move on so quickly!
    Love Auntie E.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hoping your day was WONDERFUL! (Can vouch for the fact that the 40's are far superior to the 30's and the 20's....ENJOY!)

    ReplyDelete