Thursday, January 6, 2011

Thank You Everyone!

Thank you to everyone who called, sent an email or left a comment on Monday.

My perfectly ordinary day was everything I'd hoped it would be and then some because as I'm sure you can imagine a day with Nate and Seth is never truly ordinary – especially when new tricks are involved and yes, there were new tricks as well as all the old favorites. The boys did not disappoint! I think I did a pretty good job of documenting everything without the documenting itself getting in the way. I'll let you be the judge in a later post because you know there's one coming – you know, after I finish sifting through the photos and videos and try to create something coherent out of it all.

I'm still woefully behind on getting caught up on past antics so I'll let my babies entertain you in the meantime. Imminent post to follow...

- L.

1 comment:

  1. You better snap to it or Hurricane Gamma Rita will be back and you won't have time again.

    ReplyDelete