Saturday, January 1, 2011

And A Merry Christmas Too!


– Oh, 'dis nice. I think you better come check it out Seth.


– What is it Nate?
– We get a present. 'Dis very nice present. It from a great-grandma who live very far away. 


– What's a present, Nate?
– Dunno. But we get one and is nice one. 


– Is twinkly lights present too? 


– Twinkly lights is nice. Is nice like nice present. Maybe even nicer. *touch* *touch* *touch* 


– Oh yes, very nice Seth. You keep looking at twinkly lights. Pay no attentions to anything over here. I take care of it, no problem. I is selfless like that.

•   •   •   •   •

Mommy note: Yes, the boys were very spoiled by us all but I was pleased that at the end of the day toys were kept to a minimum and the bulk of their gifts came in the form of clothes, necessities, some new CDs and books. And when I say books I mean we could probably open a small lending library soon. We really scored some good reading material this Christmas and as someone who has read Hand, Hand, Fingers, Thumb more times than I can count on my hands, fingers AND thumbs times 100, it's nice to have some new material to work with. : )

In the words of Nate and Seth...

"Thank you everyone!"

- L.

No comments:

Post a Comment