Monday, May 9, 2011

My Awesome Mother's Day: Part I

AKA my favorite part because unlike Parts II and III, my boys really did come up with this one all by themselves.

It all began shortly after everyone woke up.

Nate started it.


But then Seth pitched in too. 


And he even stuck around to pose with the finished result. 


This was better than flowers any day. Colorful, fun and made of awesome – and if I can take a moment to brag a little – downright ingenious.

I halfway considered buying a second train set for salvage just so I could make these permanent drawer-pulls.

I'm still not entirely sure I won't.

And while I know they didn't actually do this for me, the gift of watching my boys put this together was priceless. 

- L.

1 comment:

  1. Two interior decorators in one family - well, no doubt they made an improvement so let's all give them 3 cheers and keep it that way. Lots of love, Gamma Rita

    ReplyDelete