Sunday, May 8, 2011

My Awesome Mother's Day: Part II

Don't worry, you didn't miss Part I – I'm just saving the best part (which also happens to be the first part!) for last.

This was part two of our day, when Nate and Seth were unwittingly dragged off for absolutely insisted on some photos with their mommy, because they are still quite helpless thoughtful guys that way. I'm trying out my camera remote control for the first time in case you're wondering what that device is. I'm sure there's a better way to get stealthy with it in the future even if you happen to have a squirmy perfectly willing and enthusiastic toddler on your lap.

Even with all that willingness (and enthusiasm!), I'll admit a few props were necessary.


Sometimes coupled with silly faces (mine). 


And occasional wrestling moves. 

I love the way I'm still smiling here,
as though there was any chance this photo was going to work out.
Not to mention a glance heavenwards. 

Is 'dis almost over with, everyone?
And an outright "is you kidding me?" face. 

Seriously everyone. I not sure I agree to whatever 'dis is.
I think even I was starting to question things at this point.

But in the end, a couple of shots I can live with. 



Quite nicely.

Thanks to my handsome guys for suggesting this toughing it out.

- L.

1 comment:

  1. GREAT photos! My boys are equally unreceptive to the camera, LOL!! These are priceless, though!

    ReplyDelete