Monday, August 6, 2012

Utensils Are So Overrated!

I last wrote about my boys and the proper use of forks and spoons at mealtime here. Despite a few bumpy patches along the way, we've settled in nicely to using both forks and spoons for at least the last month and are even reasonably civilized with them for the most part.

At least until this morning over breakfast when Seth discovered a new ready-made "utensil" readily at his disposal. Toes apparently make a great serving device for blueberries! 


Kind of like a fork, but with an extra "tine" so to speak: 


After the fact I realized that I didn't get any shots of the blueberries on the toes before they were consumed, so I'll leave you with this: 

– Toes is the way to goes, everyone!

Personally, I think the blueberry slobber speaks for itself.

- L.

PS. Remember when blueberries were possibly the most reviled food of all time? The OP would like to take a moment to formally retract our position on blueberries. Apparently they are awesome now!

No comments:

Post a Comment