Thursday, November 18, 2010

Out & About: The Starbucks Edition

I've been wanting to get some pics of the boys in their pea coats for awhile now, but I kept forgetting to bring the camera along when we would head out. Or I'd remember to bring the camera and then forget to take the pictures. See: Mommy brain.

I finally got my act together a few days ago before heading out to Starbucks. Nate and Seth love it there by the way since they get coo-ed and clucked at by random strangers and regulars alike, and especially by the staff. One of the baristas is officially their "girlfriend" ever since she stocked coffee near our table a few weeks ago and they couldn't take their eyes off her.

Here are Nate and Seth upon arrival:


You can see from the semi-maniacal look in Nate's eyes that he's ready to get out of the stroller. Like, now. 

He didn't really calm down much upon release.


This slightly blurry shot above is the clearest one I could get since he was having such a good time he wouldn't stop moving and whipping his head around to look at everything. 


Seth on the other hand was more focused. Literally. Of course, they looked so cute when the coats came off I kept clicking.

Seth looking fetching in his new (slightly too big) red shirt: 



And Nate:


... who is perpetually teething so I couldn't manage a shot without hand/fingers in the mouth. 

Although I tried. 


But the best I could get him to do was switch hands. Even with the blur you can see how drooly those fingers are! 


- L.

2 comments:

  1. Those two stinkers are, without doubt, the STARS of STARbucks. Lots of slobbery kisses for them both from Gamma Rita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nate and Seth are looking extremely handsome out and about town!

    Love those pea jackets!

    Hugs and love,

    Grandma Leslie

    ReplyDelete