Thursday, November 18, 2010

Thanks For The Laugh Blogger™ Stats



Last July, Blogger™ added a stats feature. It allows members to view their own blog's page hits, popular posts, referring sites/blogs, etc. 

It also allows you to see search keywords that have led people to your blog. I tend to check this feature fairly regularly because I like to keep an eye out for anything questionable (read: creeps looking for pictures of kids). I actually changed a post title a few months ago because a search phrase came up that made me raise an eyebrow.

Today, however I got a good laugh when "poobucket" came up under this week's keywords. I hope whoever was searching Google™ for "poobucket" got a good laugh too.

I feel kind of sorry for whoever was looking for tips on "establishing baby's bedtime" though since they sure wouldn't have found any advice here. ; )

- L.

No comments:

Post a Comment