Thursday, June 7, 2012

Ba-Da-Ba-Ba-Ba...

We've had some lousy/unpredictable weather here the past week, but after enough days of being cooped up due to rain I decided to chance things on Tuesday and took the boys out to the mall.

The mall, by they way, is very exciting and easily rivals the park on their list of favorite things to do. Still, I decided to up the ante since my guys had also been asking on and off the week previous for "french fries!" – and even though I'd already bought some potatoes with the intent of making some oven fries I didn't quite get around to it before this happened instead:


And er... they were lovin' it™. 

I'm not sure if it because it was their first time sampling fast food. 

– Nom...

Or because it was also their first time in a food court. 

– Om nom nom...

I do know that sitting up on the bench and not in a high-chair was a big hit! 

Also, feets!

We had at least one other first that day too...

The closest mall is too far for us all to walk there without putting my guys in the stroller, but that day was the first time I took a chance on letting them walk around somewhat unfettered. They had the choice to hang onto the stroller (or Mommy) or get back in the stroller and they did great. We easily did 1.5 laps around the mall without incident and a good time was had by all. 

– We hangs on tight, everyone! Mommy puts fears into us real good.
I think these faces say it all.

Added bonus: it wore at least one of them out:

– Zzzzz...

I think Nate's expression is mostly the realization that we were home now and that he probably should have taken advantage on the ride back to catch a quick nap: 

– Regrets. I has a few...

You know, like his brother did. Angels couldn't look sweeter than this boy right here:

– I hope you is taking notes angels! 'Dis how it done.
- L.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a fun day to me - and I'm most happy to see I won't have to "cube" food anymore. They finally learned how to "bite". Love Gamma Rita

    ReplyDelete