Wednesday, June 27, 2012

It Would Be Easier To Get Mad At Them If They Would Stop Being So Cute


We've been through the food-flinging stage and back again and I thought we were mostly over it – and mostly we are, but every now and then when my back is turned and it's time to play "AAATS!" whatever is left on the plates tends to go airborne before I suspect a thing. 

Hence this:


And even though Seth was making some feeble effort to redeem himself here and even though Nate was making a silly face and had absconded with the evidence, I think they both knew they'd have to bring out the big guns: 


Because how can you ever be mad when they bring out the "fore, fore, fore...":



'Dis work every time, everyone!

It really does work every single time and they know it! 

*sigh*

• • • • • • • 

In unrelated news the next week (even though they're wearing the exact same outfits so it kind of looks like it's the same day), the cupcakes Grandma Leslie sent over were a big hit! 

– I chooses "villanen". Sounds a little like villain, but is tastier.
Tastes sort of like vanilla according to Mommy.

– I chooses chocolate, everyone and despite messy reputation and messiness of chocolate
in general, I appear tidier somehow. Unless you look under table that is.
- L.

PS. I did look under the table and it wasn't pretty.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry Buba's, but Gamma Rita won't have any trouble putting a stop to the food flinging, especially if I'm on the receiving end of it! And who taught you that very uncouth song? Is that what mommy thinks up on a rainy day? Oi veh! Lots of love, I's comming soon. Gamma Rita

    ReplyDelete