Saturday, June 9, 2012

Uh-Oh Mommy!

The day after this post, I once again felt the buttery soft hand of Seth tentatively pawing at my scaly elbow – and since I was in the middle of changing Nate's diaper at the time he more or less had free reign to do so.

I was fully expecting another "chewnits" comment, but instead got the following stated in a very concerned voice:

"Uh-oh Mommy.... is very dry!"

So thanks to my son, the budding dermatologist/concerned citizen we stopped in at the pharmacy to pick this up today: 


It promises "intense relief" and suggests it will "repair/restore" things in smaller print. Also it was on sale and came in a huge tub format which means it must be good, right? Let's hope it works. I'm not sure I can manage an entire summer feeling this self-conscious about my elbows and/or wearing long sleeved shirts to hide them from Seth's inquisitive/judging hands if it doesn't.

- L.

No comments:

Post a Comment