Monday, June 4, 2012

Typical Teenager

As many of you know, Squirtle turned 14 last Thursday. What you (and I for that matter) didn't know was that he decided to skip town to celebrate his big day and he shanghaied Padrin in the bargain.

Squirtle is still sleeping off his poutine binge, but Padrin has apparently been trying to leave a message in comments for you all weekend without success and asked me to post the following:

Thanks for all the love everyone! Squirtle and I went to Montreal for the weekend to check out my friend play his beats at Mutek. We ate some Montreal style bagels, smoked meat sandwiches from Schwartz and of course poutine. Now it is time for Squirtle and I to go on a diet. 

Lots of love,  
Squirtle & Padrin 

Gotta watch out for those teenagers Padrin – another two years and that Squirtle will be asking you for a car. Don't say I didn't warn you.

- L.

1 comment:

  1. I will get squirtle a lego car for his 16th kidney day

    ReplyDelete