Friday, July 27, 2012

I Steal Them: The "Mommy's Boots" Edition


This is what you get when you have two boys sick with a summer cold who are in the throes of potty-learning*, a play kitchen moved to a more convenient location (read: not in the living room where there is furniture I don't want pees and poops on) and some ill-gotten "Mommy's boots".

Pardon the blur in most of the shots – they were moving rather fast for a couple of sickies and/or I may need to adjust my camera settings (if I ever figure out how to do that). 





- L. 

*3 weeks in and we're on day 2 of completely dry underwear all day. No one is willing to make a poop in the potty yet, but I think we've got the pee-pee part pretty much nailed. 

• • • • • • •

PS. I love how Seth managed to look like he has a bit of a tummy while his ribs are on full display and by all appearances he could shank you with one of his shoulder blades. He was also sporting an outie today which sometimes happens when he has a full tummy – otherwise it's mostly an innie. And when it's perfectly level (as is sometimes the case) it looks like a happy face for some reason. I didn't know belly buttons could be interchangeable like that until I met Seth.

Either way, you should probably still send sandwiches since that pretense-at-a-tummy fakery still results in plenty of real-life situations that look an awful lot like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment