Thursday, July 1, 2010

Happy Canada Day!



– Hmmm... something missing here I think.



– Yup. Definitely something missing. Oh look! Here come da something missing now.



– Here I am Seth.
– Oh, dis gonna be much better now.



– Ooooh. What's dis?
– Dis a flag. It has a leaf. Also a pointy end that mommy says not to poke our eyes out on.



– Very nice. I wonder what it's for.
– What's it for mommy?



– Oh, wow. It's something called Canada Day today.
– Oh, wow is right. I wonder what dat is.

As well as being our nation's birthday, today is also the day that Nate and Seth are officially 5 months old (or for those of you really paying attention they are 2 x 2 months + 2 x 2 weeks + 2 days old). There is twice as much to celebrate over here and we have lots of fun plans for today that we hope to be blogging about soon.

Happy Canada Day everyone! Times two of course. : )

- L.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Canada Day to you, too!

    What a wonderful way to celebrate your first 5 months.

    Have oodles of fun L., M., Zed, Nate and Seth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated Canada Day! I didn't know you guys had a "day" up there too (though I suppose if I paid more attention to calendars, I'd see that on there as your holidays are usually noted on US calendars too). Wow, all these things I get to keep learning about Canada. Now I'm really regretting having not taken that Canada class in college.

    ReplyDelete