Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Today We're 2 x 2 Months + 2 x 2 Weeks Old

2 x 2 months + 2 x 2 weeks = 1 special occasion. I can't believe I almost missed it!

Of course, there's no better way to celebrate all this twosie-ness than with my 2 favorite photos ever of my 2 best guys.



Talk about a proud mama! I look like the cat who ate the canary.



Same cat here, but a lipstick kiss is also a nice touch as it turns out.

My mom (who takes art direction very well apparently) was the photographer behind these great shots, btw.

- L.

4 comments:

  1. Great pics!

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What happened to the color - I think your mom took the photos in color so everyone could see your beautiful hair - put the color back. other than that, you and the babies are all georgeous - I hope Marc doesn't take offence to his son's being the 2 best guys. I know you love them all. Lots of love, mummeeeeee

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so gorgeous! I miss my VBF.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awhhh – I miss you too, my VBF. Right back at ya!

    ReplyDelete