Tuesday, June 1, 2010

4 Months

We're 4 months old today!



– Look, Seth! I'm an aeroplane!
– That's nice, Nate. These sure are cute outfits mommy bought us.



– Now I'm pulling my wingflaps in. Prepare for da landing!
– Yup. I sure do like these outfits. They fit pretty well wouldn't you say? Mommy says they fit a little too well.



– Oops! Dat was a crash landing I think.
– I hardly noticed. I'm busy modelling.

Mommy note: I couldn't resist these little muscle shirt onesies when I saw them. They've been great for keeping babies cool in the heat wave we've been having plus they're super cute to boot. Not sure how well the detailing shows up in the pics, but they have a pocket and drawstrings decal on the front. I thought I'd add that in case you thought the drawstrings were some really coordinated (and symmetrical!) drooling on the babies' part.

Oh, but what's this on the back?



*sigh*

The babies, they just keep growing and growing and more and more of the outfits they're fitting into say 6 months on the tag. I know my boys are a good weight for 4 months, but I'm pretty sure they're not unusually big. Who sizes these outfits anyway? And what size ARE they going to be wearing when they really are 6 months old?

- L.

5 comments:

  1. Hey there!

    Long time, no talk. I hope this works this time. I am an avid fan as you know. Keep it comin'.

    Love the muscle shirts and the commentary ABSOLUTELY CRACKS ME UP!!

    Squirtle/Squeerbeeks/ Squirtle/Squeerybeeks....
    Lisa - Are we related???? I CERTAINLY HOPE SO!!!

    Can hardly wait to see all of you in the flesh on Saturday. I'm counting down the days. YIPEEE!!

    love, Love, LOVE
    !!!The one and only Auntie Lo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one is for Padrin and Squirtle,

    YOU HAVE EXCELLENT TASTE!! I hope to make your acquaintance some day.

    Auntie Lo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me again,
    Speaking of CRACKIN' UP, I'm laughing my head off here. I just read my comment and need to clarify. When I said I can hardly wait to see all of YOU, I meant all of you PEOPLE
    (the whole famdamly, of course!) HA!


    Night, night,
    Auntie Lo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Auntie Lo – we've missed you around here. Glad you're back and able to leave comments again. : )

    Looking forward to seeing you this weekend and finally introducing Nate and Seth to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Flight lessons. Uncle Steve insists on flight lessons for the lads, or at least for young Master Nate. Seth is free to be a computer programmer or graphic designer or photographer should he so choose. But I claim at least one of them when they're of age to take flying lessons. I shall whisk him off to Hogwarts and get him properly trained in the aviation arts, I will.

    ReplyDelete