Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Last Saturday

I'm getting behind on posting with my mom visiting us, but I'm taking advantage of a quiet moment around here to add what I can.

Last Saturday M's brother got married and I was able to get a really nice picture of me, M's mom (AKA Grandma Leslie), Nate, Seth and the two great-grandmas, Bea and Edna. It was the first time Edna had met her great-grandsons and so it was a nice moment and a great photo to remember it all by.



M. and I took Nate and Seth to the ceremony so we could do a meet and greet with as many of the relatives as possible following and then M. took the babies home so my mom (AKA Grandma Rita) could have a nice evening alone with her grandsons babysitting and so we could enjoy the reception afterwards.

Unfortunately, the boys kept us pretty busy during the ceremony so we spent most of it in an adjoining room (soundproof I hope!) tending to the babies and doing some major clean-up. Note to self: never take the babies anywhere important on a full stomach and always, always, ALWAYS bring a change of clothes. Oh well – it was a learning experience!

The bride looked lovely, btw. Congratulations to Brent and Karen! Karen – you're officially Nate and Seth's auntie now and they couldn't be happier about it. : )

- L.

1 comment: