Thursday, June 24, 2010

Guess Who?



– *giggle*
– *giggle*
– I wonder if they'll be able to guess who is who Nate.
– Oh, I don't know... maybe they'll spot a little clue!



– Did you all guess right?
– 'Course they did Seth. My chubby wrist gave it away, silly.
– I'm sure that was it. *sigh*

– Hey Nate – I have a question for you.
– OK, shoot!



– If I'm the little brother, how come I'm so much better at sitting up than you?
– Oh, I dunno. Maybe I can answer your question with a question...



– Who's sittin' up now, Seth?
– Oh, dat good question. Touché Nate. Touché.

And just for fun, more random cuteness from today:





I couldn't resist these little coordinating onesies after they were marked down to $3.99. I'm a little surprised though how well they're fitting into the 6-9 month sizes already, even though I shouldn't be because baby clothing sizes often don't jive with the actual age of the baby. It's not like this is the first time this has happened. But still...

If my little peanuts are fitting into clothing this far ahead of schedule, what are the babies in the 50th and upward percentiles wearing?

- L.

No comments:

Post a Comment