Sunday, September 5, 2010

Also Not A Toy


– 'Dis a toy alright.


– If I plays with it, then it's a toy. 'Nuff said.

Mommy note: Seth is not one to rest on his laurels while he waits for his first tooth to show up. He's been a most industrious little guy practicing the fine art of creeping (or migrating as I prefer to call it since creeping sounds rather... creepy, I guess). I knew it was only a matter of time until he migrated his way over to the laundry basket since it has long been an object of great interest.

I just never imagined it was the contents and not the basket itself that would ultimately prove to be the source of such intrigue. Of course, in hindsight it makes perfect sense. It's a basket filled with nothing but Random Articles of Clothing. How could any baby resist?

- L.

No comments:

Post a Comment