Monday, September 6, 2010

While We're Still On The Topic...


Even though I'm sure the box these came in holds infinitely more interest than the cute letterforms inside, I couldn't resist ordering the My Travelling ABC's Toys and Book Set – especially since I got it half-price from Babysteals. For those who don't know, Babysteals offers a daily "steal" on baby and maternity products at 50–80% off the regular retail price until the item is sold out. In the past I've gotten great deals on Halo SleepSacks, a cloth book set from HABA, and now, this awesome alphabet set made by BabeEase.

Each letter is plushy on one side, textured on the reverse with a variety of materials like terry and corduroy and stuffed with crinkle. Although the set is marketed as a traveling toy to take along while shopping, it's great around the house too since the letters can be looped around almost anything.

See? 



Or you can just go ahead and dump the lot out on the babies and watch them having a blast. Our first alphabet is still pretty fun after all, even if this isn't Nate and Seth's very favorite toy. 


- L.

PS. After all the careful work I put into choosing names for Nate and Seth, I can't believe it's taken me this long to figure out that my sons will be forever fighting over the letters "E" and "T". Oops. Sorry about that, guys. I'll start saving those pennies for the therapy now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment