Sunday, September 26, 2010

Our First Field Trip: The Hallway


– Hi everyone. It's us, and 'dis our first field trip, but...
– Oh yes, hi everyone. Sorry but we is a little distracted right now.


– You know Nate, I don't understand why 'dat Kitty play so hard to get, especially when she make me smile 'dis big. 
– Oh, she toy with us alright, Seth.


– Now she doing that thing where she stare and glower at us for a long time.
– I know! She does 'dat all the time! I doesn't know why. All we wants is to pull Kitty's tail, but it's like she not trust us for some reason. 


– Hey, here she come!
– Sorry, I is busy doing my impression of Kitty coughing up hairball. I think I nail 'dis one. In fact, I think Kitty nail one here too. We should tell Mommy to wash 'dis floor more often. 


– Oh, don't get me started on 'dat Mommy, Nate! I still think you's better turn around tho'...
– Oh I will, but first I need to let our favorite people know that if you'd like to see the exciting conclusion to 'dis episode, you need to be hopping over to our YouTube™ channel without delays. 
– Oooh, 'dis our first cliffhanger!
– Well, not quite – but still pretty exciting. I hope you is going to check it out everyone!

- L.

No comments:

Post a Comment