Tuesday, September 14, 2010

It's Over!


– Hi everybody! It's me, Seth! I got some big news for you all. 


– I got my first tooth and I'm so excited!!! Check out my close up... 


– Can you see it everyone? 


– I's going to be smiling for the rest of the day and I hope you is too!

•   •   •   •   •

Mommy note: Toothwatch 2010 was officially declared over at 8:15 AM yesterday morning, and as you can see in the close-up pic Seth isn't wasting any time now that he's got his first tooth since he's already working on his second one. I was kind of surprised it hadn't broken through by this morning because it is *so close* to joining it's mate, but no worries. I expect he'll have his second tooth before the sun is up tomorrow. Yay Seth! : )

- L.

1 comment:

  1. Bravo Seth!

    Congratulations on your new teeth.

    No wonder you are all smiles!

    I hear that Nate is getting some more new teeth, too.

    Nice work, guys!

    Kisses and hugs from,

    Grandma Leslie

    ReplyDelete