Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Mommy Guilt Strikes Again


– Hi everyone! It's me, Seth. I apologize for my food face. I's a bit messy here, but 'dis post not about that.


– It also not post about my dock-worker type brawlin' wound 'tho 'dis still quite noticeable. 


– I has pink eye, ya'll. Told you I has tricks up my sleeves. I think 'dis trick backfire tho'. Ouch.

Mommy note: Poor Seth. Earlier today, he skipped his afternoon nap and an hour later was rubbing his eyes and I thought, "well of course you're rubbing your eyes – you're tired". And then one eye started to look a little irritated and I thought, "well of course your eye looks irritated – you've been rubbing it". He was also quite fussy, but again I thought it was because he was sleepy and refusing to take a nap, so... chalk another one up for mommy guilt when his eye was suddenly puffed out, watering and red halfway through our oats and pears tonight. Oy.

- L.

No comments:

Post a Comment