Monday, September 13, 2010

Chats From The Big Chair


– Hi everyone!
– Oh, hi everyone! It's us! 


– You know Seth, I was thinking 'bout that last blog post Mommy wrote.
– You mean the sad one 'bout 9/11? It was kind of a bummer. Not really in sync with the flavor of 'dis blog if you know what I is meaning. 


– Yep, 'dat one, but I is thinking 'bout something else.
– Er... OK. 
– Well, mommy was all "lousy job" 'dis and "lousy people" 'dat... but you know what I is thinking?
– I often has no idea what you is thinking Nate. 


– I be thinking lousy work ethic Mommy if you's be playin' hooky at 'da office!
– Er... 'dis hand holding kind of nice I guess. 


– I mean, is I right everyone?
– Hi. I is just sitting here not involved at all in 'dis conversation. I not mess with Mommy anymore (at least not while she looking at me). 


– I gonna go ask Mommy 'bout 'dis right now.
– OK. Good luck with 'dat. I not even paying attention. I's gonna look over here now and not be thinking 'bout duct tape at all. No sir.

•   •   •   •   •

Mommy note: I started taking this set of photos yesterday morning with everyone on the couch after story time. I couldn't help but notice how the sun was lighting up all that fine gingery hair on my babies' heads. In the end, the camera didn't capture what I was seeing but I still got some fun out-takes before we moved over to the armchair.



- L.

No comments:

Post a Comment