Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Seth Gets The Strap: A Dramatic Reenactment In 5 Parts

















 ED. NOTE: I HAVE NO IDEA WHY THIS HUGE SPACE IS APPEARING HERE, BUT EVERY TIME I TRY TO FIX IT, IT ONLY MAKES IT BIGGER. SORRY ALL.

Part I:

Oh hi everyone! It's me, Seth. You will need to use your imaginations for 'dis part of the re-enactment because I was not laying here with my diaper on quite so peaceably (even tho' it looks like I am). I is not that kind of guy.


No, instead you should picture me sans diaper and maybe with a little bit of poopy bum.


Part II: 

And here you need to picture me still sans diaper, and still with a little bit of poopy bum, but now also a poopy foot. Maybe a little poopy hand too. Mommy wasn't too happy about my new moves and was pretty busy with 'dose baby wipes (you know, the ones in that really neat Green Box that she hardly lets me play with?). 


Part III:

'Dis the part where I get the strap, but don't worry. I is OK.

Mommy is still busy with 'dose wipes, and you know, she pretty quick too. Before I know what's what I has on a clean diaper and clothes and I been wiped from head to toe.



Part IV: 

I still pretty quick guy though and has tricks up my sleeves. You didn't think I was gonna let Mommy have the last laugh, did you? 


Part V: 

Hey, where you goin' Mommy? What do you mean you has to go Google wrestling holds? And what is duct tape? Mommy?

... Mommy?

- L.

2 comments:

  1. Babies should not wear BLACK and no strap for either of them! I didn't know they could look so cute in black - Gamma Rita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awhhh... it's not black. It's NAVY and a very good colour on Nate in particular. The nursery lighting is not so good though so colours may vary online.

    As for the strap, I assure you no babies were harmed. Now I'm off to research those wrestling holds/find duct tape. ; )

    ReplyDelete