Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day Everyone!

... from the OP's resident leprechauns!


Just for the record, I don't know why Seth looks like he's sporting a green beard in this photo. It's probably a leprechaun thing since only the camera was able to pick it up – either that or his green shirt is reflecting off his very drooly chin. Except that's some pretty uniform drool if that's the case. Hmmm... now I'm back to thinking leprechaun. 


– 'Dis not what it look like everyone! 


Also for the record we have (diluted) juice in the afternoon now, especially while everyone is still sick, and I have to tell you Nate and his bottle are pretty inseparable. I hate playing into negative Irish sterotypes, but when he's clinging onto furniture for balance and stumbling around with a bottle in his mouth it makes me laugh and I have been known to call him "my little drunkard". 


Seth decided this corner of the nursery looked entirely too fun, so he decided to get in on the action too. And yes, he is sporting a new injury. From all the late-night brawling of course. Or perhaps a run-in with the edge of the bookshelf. Either way, it's totally from doing tough guy stuff!


If these two don't look like they're conspiring to get up to no-good then I don't know who does. It's surprising I don't get more shots like these because I see this look a lot


Finally we moved onto other things that were less about conspiring and more about entertainment. I know it looks like Seth is waving at you, but he's actually in the middle of his latest trick. 

I have a game I sometimes play with my boys called "stuff on your head" where, you know, I put stuff on their heads and see how long it takes them to notice and/or remove said stuff. It's quality entertainment, I assure you.

Long story short, Seth got a little inspired after I put stuff on Nate's head and decided he'd put stuff on his own head instead. In retrospect, I really wish I'd hit record instead of taking photos, but you get the idea. 


– I's putting stuff on my own head. Is it on yet, everyone? 


– How 'bout now?

- L.

1 comment:

  1. Happy St. Paddy's day you two cuties - you're not too green but you sure is cute. Lots of green hugs and kisses from your Gamma Rita.

    ReplyDelete