Monday, March 7, 2011

Like A Bridge


– If you is weary, 
– Or feeling small,
– If tears is in your eyes,
– I will dry 'dem all.


– I's on your side everyone,
– If times is rough.
– Just look at these pics,
– Anytime.
– It will be enough. 


– Uh-oh. I is losing my train of thought here. Something to do with troubled waters maybe?


– Is OK. I find it again. Troubled waters is reminding me 'bout the bath I just had. Bath was not so fun everyone... 


– ... but my after-bath fauxhawk is the awesome!

- L.

Edited to add a link to my latest YouTube™ favorite. This song has been in my head for days – I think because it popped in there apropos of nothing and as a result I checked out Art Garfunkle singing it live on the interwebs. It's almost as awesome as Nate's after-bath fauxhawk. 

1 comment:

  1. Dear Nate - I have to tell you, you've definately got it over Art and you're much cuter too. Hope your little stiffles aren't turning into big stiffles. Lots of love and prayers, Gamma Rita

    ReplyDelete