Monday, March 7, 2011

Men In Tights

OK, not tights exactly. I found* the stash of BabyLegs I'd ordered back before my boys were born and decided to give them a try yesterday since we were just kicking around the house. Behold the cute!


At play, skinny legs on display. 


Having a serious read. Upside-down book is not a problem for Seth. 


Nate turning part-vapor as he rushes over to steal what Seth has. It doesn't matter what Seth has, it's always worth grabbing. 


Seth looking bewildered after my quick attempt to distract him by re-filling his recently emptied hands. 


Seth is not one to be easily distracted though and as soon as Nate moved onto other things, he made his move... 


... and wisely took his cup to a safe hiding place, next to his first love


He also spent some time working on his bended knee pose. Very gallant. 


At the end, everyone wound up here. It's a favorite spot, even though I can't see anything particularly interesting about it (unless it's filled with cute babies** of course).

- L.

* By found I mean they were "found" for me. Repeatedly. By two pairs of tiny hands attached to two little guys who love pulling anything and everything out of the drawers on their bookshelf. It's almost like they were begging me to try them (at least that's what I told myself while I ran to get the camera and tried to hold back the giggles).

** They're still my babies. I don't care what the books say.

1 comment:

  1. Well, I've heard of Pippy Longstockings but never known a Mr. Longstockings - nonetheless, those are some georgeos gams to be putting babylegs on. Kisses to all those skinny limbs. Love Gamma Rita

    ReplyDelete