Sunday, November 13, 2011

Bye-bye Chair


– I has a funny feeling something big about to happen, Nate. 
– I feel it too. I bet is Mommy up to something.


– Oh, is always that Mommy! – especially when she has serious look like right now. I afraid things be changing in ways we isn't going to like. I brace myself and make motion for you to fetch the smelling salts and my fainting couch. I has feeling I need both soon. 

– I doesn't know what it is Seth, but you is on to something. 'Dis one a nail-biter alright. 

• • • • • • •

Mommy note: Nail-biter indeed! It all started like this some months ago: 


Which led to this: 


Which led to this


And while that appears very innocent and all, I assure you many shenanigans were afoot in the 24 hours prior to that sweet photo.

I will leave you with the following:

1. The nursery is suddenly a lot more spacious.
2. There is a video about all of it HERE.

- L.

No comments:

Post a Comment