Tuesday, April 6, 2010

An Awesome Moment



I can't tell you how much I would love to have my Gram meet and hold my boys or how much she would love it as well. Every story she hears about them brings her so much delight and even though she has many, many great-grandchildren I know mine are special to her, simply because they are mine.

Unfortunately she lives at the other end of the country and we are in no position to travel with two small babies – but if we were, I know great-grandma Veronica would be every bit as thrilled as M's Grandma Bea was at Easter when she got to meet her great-grandsons for the first time.

It is no small statement when I say this was an awesome moment – what an amazing thing to see such joy and peace on her face holding both my boys on her lap.

Nate proved to be quite a handful though...



... so it was exit stage left for a walkabout with his daddy while Seth enjoyed some extra cuddles.



Just awesome, all of it.

- L.

1 comment:

  1. A lovely post!

    M.'s Dad also wants to let you know how much he likes it.

    ReplyDelete