Monday, April 26, 2010

Yellow: We Look Good In It

Speaking of matching outfits, I finally found some yellow sleepers for Nate and Seth that I like. There hasn't been too much selection until lately but perhaps the warmer weather is bringing out the spring colours. Of course, with all the growing the boys have been doing lately, they fit into these outfits better than expected – and by that I mean they look like they will be outgrowing them really soon. I figured I'd better get some pics while I could!

Everyone had just finished lunch since I learned early on to never, ever try to take photos of a hungry baby. Nate nodded off by the time I got the camera out, but here he is with a little milk froth on his lips.



You might not think this is as cute as I do, but to me it's adorable. Of course I wiped it off afterwards and got this:



I think he's saying, "Oh mom, leave me alone!". So I did. : )



What a cutie!

Seth on the other hand was still awake and looking rather serious after his meal.



So I picked him up...



... and voila – smiles from my gorgeous boy!



Later that afternoon, we enjoyed some tummy time:



... and some playtime with colorful new friends.



Wheeee!



- L.

1 comment:

  1. Yellow is a very soothing colour
    it's peaceful, like sunshine
    and good whiskey.

    ReplyDelete