Monday, April 12, 2010

Bath Day

It is no small thing when they who are so fresh from God love us.

– Charles Dickens


Fresh from God and the kitchen sink too because it was bath day at our house. It's no easy feat bathing babies and trying to snap pics even if you have very good babies who like a bath – although I guess they'd be pretty poor Aquarians if they didn't like the water. I hope that doesn't change.

I will be a little sad though when we have to give up bath time in the sink and graduate to the baby bath we bought, but I think we still have some room to grow before that happens – it's a bigger than average sink after all and my babies are still peanuts.

Seth was a little squirmy today so his pics are pre-bath:





Nate on the other hand was quite placid before and during:





... and I love the soapy head (even if he is a little out of focus):



And in case you didn't know, there's nothing like cuddle time with freshly scrubbed babies. We had lots. Yum! : )

- L.

1 comment:

  1. That quote from Dickens is simply beautiful.

    Such gorgeous babies are truly a blessing from above.

    ReplyDelete