Friday, April 15, 2011

And What Do We Have Here?

Why, it looks like shenanigans as usual.


– Hi everyone. Is me, Captain Nate. I is trying to figure out how to make this thing go now that we is all aboard.
– Hi everyone. Is me, Seth. I is sitting in back because everyone knows 'dis where the cool kids sit. 


– 'Dis thing still not moving and is making me cranky. I decide being Captain is stinkeroo job.
– If I was Captain it become cool job. I bring the cool.


– I not kidding around, Mommy! Put that camera down RIGHT NOW and come rescue me!
– Cool. You either has it or you don't. Now I sit here and await big promotion in 5, 4, 3, 2...

•   •   •   •   •

Mommy note: this was what everyone got up to today when I left the room for 5 minutes. It certainly beats the Penaten Caper, but I wish I would have had a camera in hand and been in the room when this shenanigan went down. I was pretty surprised they were both able to cram in there together. I'm still not sure how they managed it, but I bet I missed quite a show.

- L.

PS. No worries. Despite what the photos imply, I assure you Nate was relieved of his "Captain" duties in a most timely fashion.

1 comment:

  1. Those faces of Nates look like he's trying to work the chile sauce out - I'm sure it must be good for some kind of ad. Love Gamma Rita

    ReplyDelete