Tuesday, April 12, 2011

'Dis A Serious Question Everyone!


– Hi everyone. Is me, Seth. I has serious question to ask you all. I try asking Nate but I think he not awake yet.
– Dum-de-dum-de-dum... 


– Is real nail-biter of a question too. I hope you is prepared.
– Deedle-de-dee-deedle-de-dee... 


– Uh-oh everyone. I think 'dis abrupt change of location not working for Nate.
– Huh? Whazzat? Where is I? 


– While Nate get his bearings, I get on with question. Remember everyone, this serious!
– I has no idea what is going on everyone. 


– These new jammies I is sporting... does they just make me look irresistibly cute like all my other PJs? Or...
– I think I go back to nice zoned-out place. Dum-de-dum-de-dum... 


– ... does they make me look like rock star?
– Deedle-de-dee-deedle-de-dee-do-pah-do-pah-do... 

•   •   •   •   •

Mommy note: If it helps you answer the question, those aren't just any PJs, they are glow-in-the-dark PJs. With dinosaurs. Very cool stuff.

I have no idea what was up with Seth and his rockin-out-I-am-awesome face, but he kept intermittently striking – and holding – this pose followed by intense fits of giggles. And Nate really was pretty much off in Nate-land for the most part.

I did manage to catch this one pose though: 


I just love that cheeky little grin!

- L.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Rockin' Seth and Sleepy Little Nate, I think your jammies really do rock and so do both of you. Lots of love, Gamma Rita
    P.S. - Can you find a pair of glow in the dark jammies for your Gamma?

    ReplyDelete