Friday, April 1, 2011

The Real Spaghetti Monster


– Some of you been following me for a long time, making jokes and thinking I is myth. That's OK. Joke on you as I reveal my true identity for the first time. 


– Hi everyone. It's me, Nate. Who was you expecting?


– And now I do right thing by Seth and leave something instead of taking away. I bring him 'dis piece of carrot I not want. Is very generous of me, I know. I imagine 'dis will more than make up for french toast incident


– And yet, he look not so impressed when I show it to him. Well, I just leave it over here then. 


– Oh hi everyone. It's me, Seth. 'Dis my outside reaction* to stingy carrot piece. I is still like this on my insides though. I get even someday. You wait. 

•   •   •   •   •

Mommy note: maybe this side-by-side seating arrangement isn't so good after all, but you have to admit it does provide some good entertainment.

- L.

*'Dis also my reaction to Gamma Rita saying she hate food photos. Is OK Gamma Rita. You will learn to loves them.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Nate, I think you got one over on your mom. I don't think you actually ate any of that spaghetti - I think you just gave yourself a facial with it - very yucky! But I loves you anyway. Lots of love, hugs & kisses, Gamma Rita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mummy, Where bibs are??? Gamma Rita

    ReplyDelete