Sunday, April 10, 2011

Penaten Power!


– Hey Seth? 
– Yes, Nate?
– I hear there's 'dis story going around about you and me pulling off some Penaten caper? I think Mommy blog about it and everything.


– I knows nothing about 'dis Penaten, Nate – or capers of any kind. Nothing at all. I not even know what a Penaten is. 'Dis my innocent face by the way.
– Oh, that good innocent face Seth. Wish I think of that a little sooner. 


– Instead I cover with cute smile.
– Cute smile good move too. It almost always bamboozle the Mommy-type people. Is nearly foolproof. I make cute smile too. See?
– You think it working?
– Dunno, but talking probably not good right now. Just keep smiling and maybe Mommy go away.

•   •   •   •   •

Mommy note: I'm not sure what the magical ingredient in Penaten might be, but do not underestimate it. The day after The Great Penaten Caper (featuring the Penaten Twins), Seth took his first step and both boys cut a new tooth.

- L.

No comments:

Post a Comment